Tuesday, January 14, 2014

On Guard Apples

One snack my kids love after school is On Guard Apples.  It's simple and delicious.  My kids say it tastes like apple pie. On Guard contains oils like cinnamon, clove, wild orange, rosemary, and eucalyptus. These oils are really great at supporting the immune system - perfect after school snack!  I thought I would share the "recipe" (if you can call it that) so you can also enjoy this simple snack for an easy immune system boost.  


1. Cut up an apple (or 2)



2. Grab a glass bowl and fill it 2/3 full of water.



3.  Add a drop or 2 (depending on taste) of doTERRA OnGuard essential oil blend.



4. Add your apples to your water.



5.  Let them sit in there for a moment.  Really, the oils get on them fairly instantaneously.






6. ENJOY!  She can't even let me have a second to take a picture for you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does the Onguard keep the apples from turning brown?

January 31, 2017 at 1:57 PM
BChandler said...

Yes it does help a little I think. It's hard to say since we devour them so quick. LOL!

February 1, 2017 at 1:07 PM
Ally Oop! said...

I love to use orange juice instead of water to drop the apple slices into, which keeps them from browning, and also gives them a taste of oranges and the OnGuard. :)

August 25, 2017 at 9:27 AM

Post a Comment