Saturday, January 25, 2014

Essential Oils Save the Day!

There are several oils that are my super heroes.   They have come to my rescue a whole lot more than I ever thought they would.  One of my oil heroes is Lavender.  I  used it not only for my daughter's occasional skin irritations- see my previous post - but I also use it daily to help calm emotions for my son.  This oil never ceases to amaze me!

It was dinner time as usual and the kids were around the table. They were "starving" - as usual... I set the pan of taco meat on the table.  It was fresh off the stove top and my son grabbed for it - not by the handle but by the pan.  He immediately started screaming!! That villainous pan was hot! Hot! Hot! and that doesn't feel good on the skin.  So I grabbed my lavender oil, which I happen to keep in the kitchen on the window sill, and put 2 drops on his hand.  His crying stopped almost instantly and he went about happily eating dinner.  Thank you lavender oil! You saved the day again!! (And it didn't have to change costume in a phone booth). :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment