Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Essential Oil Success Story - Development Delay

I first read her story on Facebook and was just amazed.  I had to share it here (with her permission of course)  I'll use her words:


"(My son, Craig) was born on November 9th, 2008 a healthy 9 pound 4 ounce bundle of joy. He didn't begin to worry about his development until he was on his way to 3 years old and still not talking. He would look at us when we called his name but he didn't answer. He would play with his 5 older sisters and brother but only when they engaged him. He didn't like to wear a diaper but he would not use the toilet. He hated (and still would rather not) to wear clothes.

We cut processed foods and his behavior improved but still wasn't saying more than Momma and Daddy. I attended a (doTERRA) class in late April 2013 and it changed all of our lives in a truly awesome way. We started using frankincense and melaleuca, rubbing it down his spine and oregano on his feet (7 days out of the month). I was on fire and reading everything I could find on the internet about speech and developmental delays and doterra products. I read about the pituitary gland and how to activate the gland with frankincense. DDR Prime essential oil blend too. I started doing the DDR starting at the base of his skull and rubbed it in down his spine and on his tummy and doing the pituitary treatment and within 2 days of doing this he was talking. Within 2 weeks he was potty trained. Less than a year later he has "aged" 3 years. He plays with his siblings and has started following them around. He can count and say all of his letters and their sounds, he can even read level 1 and 2 words. He is doing so well and making amazing progress. I know that doTerra is the answer to our prayers."

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this story of success! I just purchased the ddr in hopes of helping my son who is delayed in speech and expressive skills. I started today with the base of the skull and spine. How do I do the pituitary glad?! Thankfull for any help you might be able to give!

May 12, 2016 at 1:38 PM
BChandler said...

Hi Marisa! Glad you have some oils to support your son's health. The mom in the story said that she used Frankincense three times a day. She rubbed it either on the roof of the mouth or the base of the skull. One other place would be the big toe because it is the reflex point for the pituitary.

May 12, 2016 at 3:09 PM
BChandler said...

From the boy's mother:
In the past two years Craig has continued to grow and progress. He still doesn't talk as much as a normal 7 year old but he is communicating on a much deeper level that he was even a few months ago. We recently had another baby which has been interesting since Craig was the baby for so long. We were a little concerned at first because gentle is not really a part of Craig's vocabulary hahaha. But you had again he has surprised us and then such an amazing big brother so gentle and caring with his baby sister. He loves the oils there are times he brings me oils and gives me his feet and says oils now please. I really think that they help calm his mind. I think the oils really help keep him centered. Fluorescent lights really bug him and he will ask for oils if we are shopping somewhere that has a lot of fluorescent lights. He says they calm his ears. So many of his severe stomach issues have gone away. His skin is much healthier his hair is healthier his nails are thicker. I think with his gut being healthier he gets a lot more nutrition than he used to from his food

February 1, 2017 at 1:06 PM
Homeschool City Guide said...

What is the pituitary treatment? Thanks in advance!

May 18, 2017 at 8:13 PM
Unknown said...

These are all so helpful because I had only found out about this oil today since my 3 year old daughter only say one single word which is ma and a it's really frustrating not knowing what to do as a mom so thanks for the info and hope all your kiddo continue to progress nicely

May 19, 2017 at 10:58 PM

Post a Comment