Friday, June 6, 2014

Essential Oils Success Story - Focus



This comes from Kimberly Keizur (June 2014):

My son, who just turned 12 years old, [he needed some support with focusing] in the 2nd grade. When I started with doTERRA, I was very skeptical but decided to give the oils a try anyway. I started him on 1/4 dose of the LLV(Life Long Vitality Supplements) and the Intune every morning before school.

He just finished his 6th grade year and let me tell you.....BEST YEAR EVER! With the LLV and Intune ... he stayed focused in school, his social life at school went from horrible (I hate school mom) to amazing (I love school), and he is HAPPY. No more walking around like he needs to take a nap; he is again the happy out-going boy... Oh! and by the way.... They told me he was doing so well he didn't need the extra help! I am one proud and happy momma. Thank you doTERRA for giving me back my little boy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment